Head out to Waimea Bay on Ocean Outfitters Hawaiian rollercoaster ride on our North Shore Snorkeling Tour
- Take a look beneath the surface of Oahu’s waters to view fish, turtles, and more!
- 2 Hour Tour
- Haleiwa, Oahu
|$99||People Ages 3+|
|$1600||Private Boat Charter – Enjoy a marine life tour with just you and your friends and family|
This personalized ocean adventure on the North Shore Of Oahu will take you to the safest and pristine snorkeling spots around. We will be heading up the coastline about 2 miles east to a small private island called (Wana Pauoa). Dolphins, rays, turtles, and native Hawaiian reef fish are known to frequent the area and a lot of our reef fish are found nowhere else in the world.
Our boat is always staffed by experienced CPR certified Watermen to keep everyone on board safe. The pristine blue waters of our North Shore is waiting for you! Book your snorkeling tour today!
This tour operates from May 1 to Oct 31 and is closed during the high surf winter months.
- Mask and fins provided
- You will be asked to indicate shoe size when booking
- Bathroom onboard boat
- Must know how to swim
- Ride along’s are also welcome if you do not want to snorkel
- Go Pro videos can be taken by the staff and customers can purchase them after the tour (upon request)
Health & Safety
- At Ocean Outfitters, we make it our priority to put you first and have been diligently following all CDC and state regulations. Seats will be limited due to decreased operating capacity.
Get in Touch With Us Today
Have you been looking for an opportunity to swim with marine life in Honolulu, Hawaii? If so, Ocean Outfitters Hawaii has just the thing for you. With our snorkeling tour package, you can swim with some of the ocean’s most notable creatures. Get up close and personal with these exquisite creatures all while maintaining your safety. Our experts will be happy to answer any questions you have along the way.
For more information on how you can swim with sharks in Haleiwa, Hawaii or nearby areas, be sure to get in touch with us today. We look forward to hearing from you!